Our client are a successful Façade Management and installation company within the commercial construction industry. There focus is primarily on large projects within the Perth metropolitan area. We are a high energy, fast past business that at times come with demands that need to be met.
There expectation is that the successful applicant will be flexible to work either on one project or across a couple of projects simultaneously so having exceptional time management, communication, forward thinking and planning skills are a necessity as well as not being afraid get in amongst the action and getting their hands dirty.
– 5 years’ experience in a supervisor’s role within the glass and aluminium industry,
– Proven ability to achieve maximum productivity through effective leadership, organisation, supervision, communication, and training.
– Ability to plan ahead to ensure efficient and timely ordering of materials.
– Build a positive team and delivery a job successfully.
– Extensive building and façade experience
– Solid understanding of the building code, standards, safety guidelines, and regulations
– Can read and understand plans and drawings.
– Has thick skin and can problem solve on their feet.
– Personable and has excellent leadership skills
– Moderate level of computer skills – Microsoft Office 365, Bluebeam, Aconex
– Lead by example and ensure safety culture and the consistent adoption of safe work procedures,
– Procurement of materials and equipment, maintaining stock levels and not over ordering unnecessarily.
– Maintain a tidy organised site ensuring plant and equipment are correctly maintained, stored and looked after.
– Build and maintain relationships between different parties
– Implement OHSE & Quality plans, work procedures and SWMS.
– Conduct and document safety prestarts, toolbox talks and onsite inspections (ITPs) at required frequency.
– Maintain all other necessary paperwork as required e.g., daily diaries
– Conduct detailed measuring of onsite requirements
– Manage onsite incidents with project manager and project coordinator
– Plan, coordinate and supervise site works through regular inspections and help solve problems to manage day to day operational risk.
– Attend onsite meetings as scheduled.
– Plan, source and procure
– Communicate project performance and advise management on matters requiring attention.
– On the tools if required.
In return we offer:
Excellence $$$ package to be tailored to the individual and opportunities to development your career.
My client has already got a healthy load of work well into 2021 & 2022
Interested application should forward their resume (in a word Doc) or call 1300 52 54 57
Salary: $130,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,911.00 – $153,386.00 per year