Our client is privately owned and has been established in Western Australia. They are a leading commercial contractor that specialises in delivering high commercial projects in the metro area
Due to continued growth and success, our client currently have a positions for an experienced Site Supervisor to join our Perth operations.
- Management of the construction process;
- Implementation and management of workplace health and safety while promoting a strong safety culture;
- Quality control and management;
- Working with complex and strict time-frames;
- Management of employees;
- Management and coordination of subcontractors, trades and materials; and
- Stakeholder engagement with clients, architects and project managers – while maintaining exceptional customer service.
- Extensive on-site construction experience;
- Commercial experience
- Demonstrated ability of working with complex and strict time-frames;
- Strong construction knowledge;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Our client we strive to deliver projects with high end finishes that provides our clients with excellent service and an enjoyable project delivery
We recognise the importance of being a flexible employer and promote a great team culture
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- Job stability with a strong pipeline of works;
- The ability to work autonomously while maintaining a great support network;
- Work life balance
Please forward your resume to www.crgroup.net.au