Construction Recruitment Group are looking for full time Safety Advisor with onsite construction experience for our client to work on some of NSW largest residential projects in the Western Suburbs. You will have a crucial role to play within our business. Responsible for promoting, developing people’s attitudes towards site safety. understanding and awareness of workplace health and safety.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing assistance to the site manager to ensure adoption of safety systems, process and compliance with procedures
- Support the managers with conducting incident and accident investigations, safety inspections, reporting.
- Site Toolbox meetings
- Site inductions
To be successful
- Previous experience in WHS roles in the construction industry
- Ability to communicate, with workers
- Competitive Salary Package
- Uniforms & PPE supplied
- Long term employment
- Healthy workload into 2023-2024
- A business that is genuinely keen to invest in you & your potential!