Construction Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading commercial builder who requires a Site Manager
to join their busy team.
This company has an impressive track record of delivering a variety of projects valued up to $30million. Their clients are a mix of public and private organisations and they have delivered a range of award-winning projects in commercial projects What do you do
They require a Site Manager experienced in working with a tier 2 contractor on projects valued up to $30-million. The size of the contractor is not important, what’s important is a good attitude and the experience of working in a live environment in a client-facing role. What do you need
- Relevant tertiary education
- Great attitude
- 3-5 years of Site Management in commercial construction
- Keen to deliver prestigious, high-quality projects for corporate clients
- High-level building methodology skills
- A diverse portfolio of commercial projects and solid work history with reliable references
- Strong client relationship skills, can influence and negotiate at the highest level
- Supportive of a culture that values people
- Can mentor others, is a confident team leader and a great communicator
- Planned, organised, efficient and effective.
What’s in it for you
- Salary of up to $160 – $190 package pending on the individual
- Work for a company that has a great reputation
- Job security – loads of upcoming projects
- Great central office location
- Career Progression
- Great young team culture.
- Immediate Start
Please fill free to forward your resume to www.crgroup.net.au