Due to my clients continued growth and the strategic direction of there business are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join our great team.
The company will provide you with a long-term opportunity to help deliver a diverse range of projects for a diverse range of clients across all industry sectors working with a great team. There management team will also work closely with you to ensure your professional development needs and career goals are achieved.
As Site Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Embracing the companies Mission to become South Australia’s Commercial Builder of Choice by delivering projects on time, on budget and to a high level of quality ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction
- Delivering projects in strict conformance to contract documentation
- Working closely with Project Managers, Contract Administrators, Subcontractors, Suppliers and Senior Management on projects
- Managing Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental matters on projects in strict conformance with companies ISO accredited Integrated Management Systems
- Preparing, managing and maintaining detailed construction programmes ensuring projects are delivered on time
- Ensuring all project documentation on site is kept relevant and up-to-date
Requirements for the role are:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a genuine Site Manager in Commercial Construction
- Trade qualification and/or formal training in commercial construction is highly desirable for this position
- Strong interpersonal skills and an eye for detail
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective & trusting relationships with all stakeholders ie. Clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers and team members of Partek
- Sound knowledge of Workplace Health Safety and Environmental requirements on commercial/industrial construction sites
- The ability to operate in an ethical, professional and forward thinking manner
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven ability to lead & manage subcontractors and suppliers
- A proactive solution focused approach to managing issues and solving problems as they arise
To apply for this position please email your resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.