Our client is a highly successful award-winning residential – commercial builder delivering a range of successful projects. They are a well established Western Australian company brand in the Perth market.
- Requesting & following up quotes from suppliers for CA’s
- Assisting with processing invoicing & Raising orders
- Liaising with Suppliers & supervisors to assist CA’s
- Support for Estimating Manager
- Proven experience in scheduler positions within the residential and commercial building market.
Skills and experience:
- Be able read and interpret architectural and engineering working drawings, soil reports and specifications.
- Experience in a Scheduling and estimating role or equivalent tertiary qualifications would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of communication skills both oral and written.
- Passionate about building and construction industry.
- A positive and self-motivated attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and a keen understanding of construction software.
- Our client offers flexible working arrangements where possible to help employees find the work life balance
- Our client will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can achieve your goals
- Long term employment opportunities
- Internal promotions