Construction Recruitment Groups, client is looking for a construction Facade Foreman to join our team in Perth WA who is ambitious and highly motivated. They are well know Façade company that promotes work life balance and safe positive attitude towards all staff.
They are looking to hire a Project Manager with Facade experience to work in with the team in Perth. You must have experience in highrise projects.
Responsibilities of role:
- Project Reporting
- Directing company employees and subcontractors onsite
- Ensuring and maintaining compliance with company safety policy
- Adhere to any required documentation & reporting
- Day to day management of staff
- Assisting the Senior manager with maintaining the construction program
- Liaising & maintaining subcontractor and client relationships
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Methodical working style with high attention to detail
- 3-4 years previous related project management experience.
- Excellent planning, stakeholder management, and coordination skills.
- Coordinating and managing subcontract and direct labour
- Highrise experience
- Façade experience
- Immediate start
- Can do attitude
- Driver licence
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org