Our client is a highly successful award-winning commercial contractor delivering a range of successful projects. They are a well established Western Australian company brand in the Perth market.
- Requesting & following up quotes from suppliers for CA’s
- Assisting with processing
- Liaising with Suppliers & supervisors to assist CA’s
- Knowledge on Aconex
- Support for Site Manager
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work autonomously, ie someone who is comfortable with producing material & labour take offs without assistance. They will receive training on our systems & files but need someone who proficient in the formulas & calculation of material
- Have the ability to & willing to do a bit of estimating whether its estimating upcoming projects or client variations
- Essentially someone with ‘thick skin’ so to speak is ideal.
- This role will be predominately looking after our ‘High End’ division of works, so high-rise experience is essential.
- Attend site meetings
- Aconex experience
- Our client offers flexible working arrangements where possible to help employees find the work life balance
- Our client will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can achieve your goals
- Long term employment opportunities
- Internal promotions
- Long term employment well into 2024