Our client is looking for a Operations Manager to look after there moblie crane logistic within the construction and mining sector. The company is focused on building for future growth, and is committed to safety and exceptional service delivery to its blue chip customers.
Due to continued growth in the Perth CBD region, Our client is seeking multiple proactive and customer-focused Crane Operations Manager to join our team in there Perth office.
The Operations Manager, will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the moblie cranes and orders
Candidates will possess:
- A passion for safety, systems and customer service.
- Outstanding people management and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in driving and delivering process improvement
- Outstanding project management skills
- The ability to develop client relationships and be comfortable and effective in customer interfaces
- Local knowledge and Crane, Mining or Construction experience required
- Undertaking Safe Act Observations and facilitating Tool Box meetings
- Mongering crane activities and operations
- Driving and leading a safe operational culture
- Ensuring compliance with customer contracts and agreed KPO/Is
- Identifying and responding to customers’ needs and ensuring that service standards are met
- Ensuring all timesheets are correct and signed off
- Monitoring asset utilisation targets and achieving maximum profitability
- Undertaking weekly/monthly reporting requirements within deadlines
- Providing supervision to the workforce by promoting high morale through recognition and corrective action for poor performance
- Providing regular training and coaching of staff in operational matters
- Ensuring employee concerns are handled effectively and efficiently
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience in a operations role in crane and/or rigging
- Hold a current High Risk Licence with Rigging and or Crane operating
- Ideally hold a current MC Drivers Licence
- Previous experience within the mining construction and maintenance work
- Demonstrated ability to manage safety
- Demonstrated experience with managing customers
- High level interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute on deadlines, prioritise workloads and plan effectively
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Suite programs and Crane Lift software programs, such as AutoCAD.
These position will be offered with excellent remuneration vehicle, laptop, phone.
We are seeking candidates with drive and energy as well as a positive and professional attitude. You will enjoy working in a dynamic operational environment and have a proactive problem solving approach and a reputation with a consistent record of success.
Please forward your resume in a word doc to www.crgroup.net.au