The business is driven by our core values and our positive, forward thinking culture. They consistently innovating and evolving within the markets they operate and are always expanding there own knowledge, abilities and workforce in the process.
They would love to hear from individuals who have strong communication skills and a high level of attention to detail. To thrive in this role, you will enjoy seeing tasks through to completion, problem solving and working collaboratively with your team and other departments.Ideal candidate will possess:
- Construction Induction Training (Blue/White Card) – essential.
- Experience in residential units – highly desirable
- Ability to install underground services to line/level at tight tolerances.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as in the Commercial Construction Industry.
- A ‘safety first’ mindset and desire to conduct all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Car vehicle
- Company Uniform
- Weekly pays
- Full Time employment